background
logo
Total refurbishment of this neo-renaissance building dating back to 1890. It belonged to the Prince Boncompagni Ludovisi and it’s now the American Embassy to the Un Agencies. The work included: selection of chandeliers, design of curtains and all finishes, a new bathroom for ambassador’s suite, restoration of original mosaic floors and new wooden ones. At the ground floor the conference room has been renovated to include a large size projector’s screen hidden between the valance and the curtains when not in use.

United States United Nations